Randoms

Lots of pictures from our days at home.

We worked a 300 piece puzzle in about 24 hours.  So much fun!  I'm going to need to pull another one out for this week.




 The flowers are blooming and are so beautiful.  I don't know what these flowers are but they open up during the day and close at night.  I just love them.

 The twins are working on site words and did a fun activity of writing them with water over chalk.  They enjoyed it!


 I treated myself to a house plant.  It's a snake plant and is apparently easy to take care of which is good because I'm not good with house plants, typically!


 Abigail playing with her brothers' army men.

 We had an unexpected rain last Saturday and the sound of the rain, plus the sound of kids playing made for a relaxing Saturday morning.

 Paw Patrol boy.

They put on a show for me.  Jacob was the trainer and the two pups did tricks.


 Pretty girl in a pretty dress.

 They wanted to match.

 Sweet little boy feeding his baby.

 Abram found this picture from when we went on vacation in the States in 2017 and he loves it so much, he hung it on his bed.

 One little monkey....

Two little monkey!

 As much as I'm ready to be able to be out and about freely, I'm also not ready to have to change out of my daily uniform!

 Abigail wants glasses so much and enjoys wearing these blue ones around.

 I made some homemade tater tots that were a big hit!

 Hap has worked hard on the yard and the kids are reaping the rewards of his hard work.  The spring is such a pretty time because everything is budding out and green.  Won't be long before the green turns to dead, brown grass.

 I've made bunches of masks in case they become mandatory to wear outside of the house.

 Holding onto this verse!

 Before bedtime snap.

 I tried my hand at bagels and they were a success.  They didn't turn out so perfectly shaped but they went quickly.  I'm going to try to make them again but make them smaller and maybe better shaped.

Our days are full of random things.  Hope you enjoyed a glimpse.

Comments

Anonymous said…
So much loved these pictures! Everyone making the best of their time. The bagels look yummy. Don and Suzanne has nothing on you! Love, Dad and Mom P.

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025