Whoops

I made Hap our first batch of homemade ice cream for the season tonight.
Because I also made this little accident on the car today!

Hopefully the ice cream will be a little something to ease the pain!  Andrew said "whoa, daddy is NOT going to be happy about this" and he is probably right.

Comments

Dad and Mom said…
Oh, babe.....because we've been on your roads, we totally understand. Hap will too :)
Anonymous said…
Ouch....but ice cream makes it all better.

Suzanne (your former driver Ed instructor)
Bobrowski's said…
I think it's a racing stripe :) Makes the van even COOLER!
Anonymous said…
No doubt, ice cream makes (almost) anything better. Hap will love the ice cream and won't even notice the van. :)
Love,
S&A

Anonymous said…
You didn't back into a car wash vacuum did you? So sorry this happened. Love, Dad
Anonymous said…
Accidents happen and no one was hurt. Cars can be fixed. Live to all, Mom j
Anonymous said…
LOVE TO ALL.
Anonymous said…
It happens to the best drivers! I went around the drive up and for some dumb reason they had some bright yellow pipes sticking up on the edge of the black top. The first one didn't move, neither did the other 2! Oh well!!

Love, Orla

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025