Dragon Fruit

We found a new fruit at the market yesterday and tried it today.  It is called a dragon fruit and is really beautiful.
The inside...

My taste tester Sam.

And he gives it two thumbs up!

I'll admit it was good but probably would have been better if it was cold.  However, it is always good to try new things!

Comments

Anonymous said…
The oldest gets the guinea pig job. Good job, Sam. The smile says it all. Love, Grandma Jessica
Grandpa Mark and Grandma Betty said…
Cool! Makes our mouths water. Love the taste tester's audience.
Heather P. said…
I love dragon fruit, though have only had it with white inside. Looks delicious, we'll have to look for some too then :).
Anonymous said…
"Isn't dragon fruit usually white on the inside I've seen them before and this ones red" -Finley
Anonymous said…
We get Dragon fruit in Hawaii - The red is definitely sweeter and less available then the white. I prefer red, but white is also good.

Love,
S&A

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025