Craft Completed

We have been wanting to make a chalkboard for our house since going to Kansas City and seeing one in Sarah and Tom's kitchen.  So on a recent visit, my friend and I headed to the trash store and bought a frame for $4.  I spray painted the frame for $3 and added chalkboard paint to the glass for about $2. Less than $10 and I'm happy with the final project!  We plan on putting a verse up a week to help us remember some Truth.

Comments

Unknown said…
Really pretty and Pinterest worthy :) Love the Bible verse.
Anonymous said…
You are creative. Love the verse and will patiently wait to see when it changes. Love, Mom J
Anonymous said…
Nice!!! Love, Dad and Mom
Heather P. said…
Very nice and great idea!
Heather P. said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
S&A said…
You are so creative Elizabeth

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025