Out of Routine!

I am out of the blogging routine for sure but I don't want to be!  So here is catch up with the hopes of doing better.

Last week I met these crazy college friends for some laughing and talking!  I don't know what happened to my soda fountain picture but wow, soda machines have changed in three years!  I didn't know how to work it and I'm not even joking.

On Thursday we headed back to Patoka.  Hap, myself, and the twins stayed Thursday night and headed to Decatur for a Women's event Friday and Saturday.  The boys stayed Friday and Friday night on the farm and had a great time.


The boys have been wanting to fish and they finally got their opportunity.




Caught one!




These pictures are out of order but Andrew caught the first fish :)  He was so proud.

Dane and Jacob are funny together and play very nicely!


On Saturday, the boys headed to Salem to be with my parents for the day and night before meeting up in Decatur on Sunday afternoon.

Jacob checking out the clock!





They went to the fire station for a tour and enjoyed it very much.  They are still talking about it!












On Saturday morning, my cousin Kara and I ran in a 5K and we both medaled ha!!  I have no pictures to prove it so you will just have to trust me on that one!

Saturday night, Becky and Jared had us over to their beautiful home.  We had a fun time and their kids are so precious and well behaved!  Looking forward to seeing them again this summer.  The picture of Becky and I didn't turn out, it was blurry for some reason but a couple other pictures did!

Jared needs to come visit haha!

We arrived back here on Sunday night and have been getting into the routine again with homeschooling, exercising, finishing up my online course, and doing some work!  We have three speaking engagements in the next week that we are looking forward to... I'll try to be better about blogging :)


Comments

Courtney said…
It was pure delight getting to see you and your sweet twins!! I am in love. Looking forward to more get togethers this summer for sure! I am thankful for you, sweet friend!
Dad and Mom said…
Good times!
Anonymous said…
Amazing all you get done
. Love all, Mom and Dad J
Heather P. said…
What fun for everyone!
Anonymous said…
Beautiful fun pictures - Everyone looks great. Enjoy!!!
Love,
S&A

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025