331/365

Just a few pictures of the boys while Hap was away and the mice played ;)

One night we had movie night complete with popcorn on the couch.  The boys love this special treat that includes staying up a bit past their bedtime.

 Earlier in the night, Jacob dressed himself up like Davy Crockett!!  He almost got it but most importantly, he did it all by himself.
Sam and Andrew are still heavily into firetrucks and firefighters.

This picture looks like Jacob is roping a cow but it is just a little bit of brotherly love!

Glad I could post some pictures tonight!!  I think I'm back!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad you are back! That looks like a very intense movie they are watching..😄
Happy Thanksfgiving of the Jolliff bunch.

Suzanne
Anonymous said…
Welcome back - we missed your pictures. So happy you have a computer I really felt for you.
Happy Thanksgiving - there is so much to be thankful for.
Love,
S&A

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025