Saturday

This morning we attended Will and Katie's wedding. The bride was gorgeous and Hap did a great job officiating the ceremony. It was a fun time and everyone had fun visiting at the reception.

After the wedding, Amanda and I headed to a historic distric downtown for a large rummage sale. I don't have any pictures, but it was amazing. Lots of neat antique treasures and some odd sightings including but not limited to a palm reader in lace!! I didn't pick up anything, but Amanda scored some great fruit glasses.

Sam shaved tonight, one of his favorite activities and he looked so sweet doing it!! He loves his daddy and doing everything daddy does! He has a great daddy and I just adore watching him imitate him.

Happy Saturday:)



Posted by Picasa

Comments

Susan J said…
Will Amanda be wearing her glasses or drinking from them?
Soooo good to see you TWO days in a row! :)
Anonymous said…
He looks so cute with the shaving cream on his face!!

First time stopping by, but enjoy getting to read more!
My sisters and I used to "shave" with our daddy also. Now I love it when Cora goes in and does the same. Such sweet memories!
Anonymous said…
That picture is cute of Sam! I'll post my fruit glasses later:)!
Grandma J said…
Daddies and mommies have a big job as they are imitated in all they do. Admired, respected, boys and girls learn by living actions! God is good and takes care os us all!

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025