Weekend and Wonderful Weather
This weekend didn't turn out exactly as I had thought but that's fine. On Saturday, the two little ones and I planned on meeting my mom half way for lunch. We headed to Aldi's first to pick up some milk. Sam had been fussy and grumpy but I thought he was just tired. Well, we walked into Aldi's and he threw up. In his hands, which immediately went to his hair and his vest, then in an attempt to stop it from going everywhere it ended up in my hands. Well, I didn't have anything to clean my hands up with but thankfully a sweet old lady emptied her purse out and gave me napkins and kleenex. I was very thankful and had a mothering rite of passage right there in Aldi's:) He obviously chilled out the rest of the day and seems to be better today!
Andrew was feeling good and somehow managed to roll and scoot himself over to Sam's backhoe while I was tending to Sam!
Yesterday was nice here, but we didn't venture out since Sam was still sickly. But today, we have been outside the majority of the day! It is beautiful and I am one of those people I talk about because I wore flip flops today!:)
Andrew enjoyed watching his brother play while I fixed dinner tonight.
Comments