Has Spring Sprung?

Doubtful, but it certainly feels like it today in Indy. The sun is shining and it is beautiful, so we made a last minute decision to head to the zoo after we went to the gym this morning. Sam was so excited and could hardly wait to see the giraffes. Unfortunately, many of the animals were not out because it is still cool but he had a great time running around!



One funny story from today- As we were getting ready to leave, I told Sam we would need to go potty before we got in the car. He was a few steps behind me and so I turned around to push the stroller. A couple planning their wedding with a staff member of the zoo looked at me and started laughing. I turned around and Sam had pulled him pants and underwear down and was going potty right there, in the middle of the path!! ha ha... I had to inform the couple that he would be an extra charge if they wanted that during their reception!! I was laughing so hard and Sam was proud of himself for doing it by himself!! Just another day at the zoo:)



Posted by Picasa

Comments

Emily said…
That is soooo funny!!! Nathan would stil prefer to go outside if he could get away with it.... it's a boy thing! I must say that you handled it perfectly! I don't know what I would have done!
Aunt Heather said…
Oh my goodness, that is sooo funny! Thanks for the laugh before bed -:). Hopefully the back yard, or better yet, the front yard, does not become the potty.
Grandma J said…
Great day at the zoo! Another one for the record books in the lives of the Jolliff family! Love, Grandma J
Sara B said…
That is hilarious!! I have so many pics of Connor's little bottom as he goes in various outside places! So cute!
Denice said…
That is hilarious! :) Gotta love little boys!
Jennifer said…
Aunt Jennifer is so proud of her nephew Sam! What a smart little guy! Cute pictures as always!

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025