Our.Days.

Our days have been busy since Hap left for his trip. Well, I say our really I probably mean MY days have been busy!! Yesterday we had Lions Den at church and Sam played with his friends in the ball room. Then I started cleaning out their closets yesterday. I had summer and winter clothes jammed into their closets and couldn't find anything. So, my project both yesterday and today was to clean out old clothes and go through the tubs in the garage to figure out what the boys needed. Wow... lots and lots of clothes we have!

We have also been just hanging out at home. Our days are full of playing, changing diapers, some whining and lots of watching the movie "Cars"- Sam's newest favorite!

Tonight, Sam was invited over to Micah's house to paint a pumpkin. Good timing because the other one he painted rotted! Micah and Sam painted so nicely and LOVE playing with eachother. They are so precious together. Caleb and Andrew also got to see eachother a little bit tonight. Good friends in the making!

Our time has gone quickly since Hap left but we sure do miss him around here. He sent an email this morning and basically said he didn't know if we would hear from them until next week sometime. I'll update when I hear.
Happy Rainy Tuesday!



Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
Closet cleaning is a job I need to tackle. Glad you are getting yours done. You do a wonderful job on the blog. Love you all, Mom J
Courtney said…
Glad you and the boys are managing with out daddy! I had noooo doubts! :-) Looking forward to play time next week when i visit. Sam....icecream?? :-)
Anonymous said…
They look like true artists!
Mom and Dad said…
Glad you are maximizing your minutes. Thanks for taking the time to blog. We appreciate the words and pics.
Susan J said…
Is Sam going to be a lefty??

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025