Womb.View.
We had our ultrasound on Thursday and all went well. Praise the Lord! (I am having some trouble getting the pictures online, but will keep trying!). Baby weighs right at 1lb and is head down. Though that will change multiple times before Baby arrives, I was glad to know Baby knows how to get in that position:) Baby was developing well and had all the vital organs. We decided not to find out the sex with this little one, just like last time, and we look forward to the arrival come this summer to find out boy or girl. For now, we are just thankful to God for a good report on Thursday and continue to pray for a healthy baby and pregnancy.
"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17
Comments
guess what...YOU WON! you won the earrings from this weekend's giveaway! Please email me (my email address is on my profile) and send me your mailing address. I'll put you in contact with the donator. thanks for entering!
Lets meet up soon! love ya'll