Kindergarten Graduation

The twins have been talking about graduation for weeks now and today was finally the day.  They have had an amazing year of Kindergarten, we LOVE Tabitha Kumi Kindergarten and feel so thankful that they were able to experience the year- mostly uninterrupted.  I am also thankful that they were able to do an outside graduation to celebrate the twins and all their friends.






All of the Kindergarteners ready for the program!

They put on the most precious program that I was able to record.  I'll see if I can get the videos on the blog.
Abigail waiting in line for her name to be called.

Talitha is a Lutheran German sponsored school, so they learn German, Arabic, and English.  Abigail getting her picture with the German principal and the Arab principal.

Abram waiting in line for his turn.


The class and the teachers.

Can you spot Abigail?

What about proud Abram?

Golly, I am so proud of these two.  I will admit that it brought happy tears to my eyes watching them today.  The way the kids interact with their classmates and teachers so effortlessly is a blessing to witness.  And, it's bittersweet as I watch my two little ones completing Kindergarten after a challenging year.





Ms. Aneesa, the German teacher.

Abigail's best friend, Nala.

Because of Covid restrictions, the brothers were not allowed to come to the graduation, so we celebrated at home with cake and ice cream together as a family.



I have to admit, I shed some tears as I watched Abigail and Abram today.  Not only because I'm so proud of them and because they are growing up right before my eyes but because of all the memories we have had watching all five of our kids experience Kindergarten at Talitha.  The teachers have had so much grace for us as foreigners when we have messed it up and the kids have learned how to experience and appreciate the culture and language in new and unique ways because of their time at Talitha Kumi.  We love Talitha, we love these people, and my heart is so full!

Mabrook Abigail!
Mabrook Abram!



 

Comments

Fran said…
Thank you, Lord, for all the many blessings of this year!
Dad and Mom said…
Sweet, precious time in their tender hearts. Amazing kiddos. Love you all!
Unknown said…
Congratulations, Abigail and Abram. So proud of you.
Larry & Laura Rhodes
Anonymous said…
This is the sweetest, most adorable post. What a special milestone of many many more to come. Congrats Abigail & Abram - you two are so precious. Love —Sue & Art

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025