6 Years of Double Fun!
I blinked and the twins turned 6 years old!!
Abram is such a joy. As the youngest child of lots of siblings, he is always busy playing with someone. He enjoys playing with his big brothers and plays well with them. He likes being outside getting muddy. He tends to enjoy all things physical..... jumping, riding his bike, playing chase with the dog. He is pretty easy going but can struggle with the plans change without letting him know in advance. Abram has the best memory of anyone. He is daily reminding me of things he remembers from the past, small facts or big events. He is such a great eater and eats practically anything put in front of him. His favorite foods are tomatoes and cucumber salad, apples, and sandwiches. Any type of sandwich is fine with Abram but he prefers chunky peanut butter on pita. His favorite TV show right now is "Trash Truck Adventures" and, of course, "Paw Patrol". He has transitioned beautifully into Kindergarten. Abram really enjoys going to school everyday but he still needs just one more kiss and one more hug before running off for the day. He works hard on his worksheets for homework but would prefer not to have to do homework at all. He loves cuddling and reading books. Abram has a sensitive heart and his feelings can be hurt easily but he is also quick to forgive and move on. He is such an easy boy. He watches out for Abigail. Abram is reserved yet outgoing. Carefree yet protective. Hilarious yet thoughtful. He is cautious yet determined. Abram is an amazing boy and we can't imagine life without his gentle demeanor and joyful smile.

I could cry looking at this picture. Funny enough, I did cry when I found out we were expecting twins and the doctor looked at me and said, "Come back in two weeks and you'll be happier". And now, wow! I am more than happy. I am amazed at God's graciousness in gifting us with a set of twins and having us parent Abram and Abigail.
The other siblings really get into the fun of celebrating each other and we love that.
The twins were very excited to get FitBits of their own. They are ready to join the family is tracking their steps! Also, note the outfit change in their new outfits from Grandpa Mark and Grandma Betty. They both really love new clothes!

A fun new cookbook from Uncle Ed and Laura. This girl is pumped!!
Blurry picture but when you are a twin, you share the "You are Special Today" plate. Abram enjoyed his schwarma and chips on the special red plate for lunch.
New cup all her own from Papa and Grandma Jessica.
In the evening, we drove to the church of the Nativity. The square is sadly lacking in tourists and is very empty. They have worked hard on improving the outside (and inside) of the church. I thought it looked so beautiful tonight all lit up!
One final present before cake time. Abram FINALLY received a 12 inch army guy and was, as you can see, shocked!
And Abigail got the red plate for cake, ice cream, and strawberries.
She received a real baby stethoscope and a set of nursing scrubs as her last gift. Love to see this girl pretending to be a midwife!

Abigail said to me before bed, "I can't imagine a better day".
And I have to agree.
I can't imagine a better day, December 21, to celebrate two amazing twins.
Happy Birthday, sweet twins!
Your mom and dad are crazy about you!!































Comments
We love you all!
Dad and Mom P.
Love from both of us to all of you :)
Sue & Art