On Saturday, Nathan, Heather and Caleb came for a visit. We had an absolutely beautiful day, and we wanted to spend the day outside. Some people had recommended Maymont Park. Maymont is a park that is hundreds of acres with a stone castle and barn, some animals, and lots of space for the boys to run around. Andrew wanted to get his boots wet and Aunt Heather supervised. I am glad we crated more boots! The walk with beautiful and we enjoyed visiting along the way. There was lots of rock climbing... and lots of goats! Jacob and Caleb did a great job riding around in the strollers, but needed some time to stretch too! I love this picture of Nathan and Caleb. He is such a great daddy and I love to see him with Caleb. Sam enjoyed a cigar at the park too. (I joke!) The little babies ate some grass. Andrew found the cows and wanted to pet them. Sam, Andrew, Nathan and Hap found a great rock to jump off of. Sam was fearless and surprised u...
Comments
Dad and Mom