Locked Out!
I've been locked out of my blog account. I tried to upload pictures from my phone and apparently put in the wrong password too many times. Anyway, I got it figured out today.
It's not feeling like fall around here but I did find some fabulous pumpkins at the market!
I also found this on my phone!
Morning view
The kids still enjoy painting. This is the final product for Abigail. They all painted a sloth and they turned out so cute!
Andrew's sloth, Abigail's sloth, and Abram's slot on the end!
This is my view three days a week out the window. Unfortunately, the office I'm working in has been moved and now no window! Bummer!
Hap has been working on getting the roof resurfaced and the water tanks moved. We hope this helps with some mold issues we have in the house as well as keeping the house a tad warmer and drier.
Checking out the water situation.
I hope these two stay best buds as they grow!
Hap loves the white board when working with the kids. (He also has a "famous eraser" the kids will tell you about, I'm sure!). The twins were writing part of a Bible verse we were working on as a family.
Unofficially official with my new coat.
Abram is a cowboy at heart for sure.
After Hap's birthday, I start putting out fall decor. This year I went very simple with the fall decor but I'm loving my one statement pumpkin and my new grateful pillow.
Abram and Abigail
This handsome fella is working so hard in school and has the sweetest personality. I love watching him grow up!


Comments
Thanks and much love to you.
Love to all — Sue & Art
Those are some awesome rustic pumpkins in the photo. Love you and glad you got the blog open!