Randoms

In my lack of blogging over the past two weeks, I have added lots of pictures to my phone.  So a random post is in order!

Sometimes I get the feeling I am the only one working!  Maybe I am?!

Banana bread was a special treat for the kids when they came home from school one afternoon.

In an effort to usher in fall, I lit a fall smelling candle.  It didn't work for a few days but I wake up this morning and realize fall is in the air!  (Also, remind me not to complain about the freezing weather in a few months, ok?!)

The latest grapes I bought are HUGE!!  This coin is about the size of an American quarter.

Just some new art I love!

We decided to make a quick beach trip a few weeks ago.  I am glad we did because the country is now on lockdown and the beach are officially closed.  We only had two trips to the beach this summer but we enjoyed both and look forward to going back in 2021!


One quick trip into the Old City before lockdown.  Coolest kids in the coolest old city!

Busted stealing a muffin!

Jacob's teacher gives them a writing a reading prompt once a week in school.  The prompt this week was "If you could have one animal that isn't a typical pet, what would you choose and why?"  Of course, Jacob chose a panda and I thought it was so cute!

Sometimes I need a little craft project to be able to work on with my hands and see accomplished.  I found this little stool in the basement and knew it needed fixed up.

A sneak peek of the office I was in last week.

Finished product!  I sanded it, stained it, and had tiles cut for it.  I LOVE how it turned out!

Living here has unique stresses and sometimes I realize them and sometimes I don't because they have become common place.  Checkpoints are common place but can still be a bit stressful.  The funny thing is, when I came upon the line of cars I didn't see the soldier standing on the brick.  I thought they were stopped at a worksite and I buzzed around them until the solder held his arm up for me to stop and I had to back up, which I'm NOT good at!  Praise the Lord, I didn't crash and I made it through, a bit embarrassed, but easily!

Found on my phone a selfie of Andrew when he was supposed to be doing homework ha!  Love that boy and his freckles!

That's a random wrap up!

 

Comments

Grandpa Mark and Grandma Betty said…
We love random! Great writing, Jacob! Love your new table...creating is good for the soul.
Don't be too hard on the muffin bandit:)

Love you!
Anonymous said…
Love all the random pictures - Fun and busy times. Great office Elizabeth. Looks like you will need to find a lot of bamboo if Andrew gets his panda (I love pandas too), nice job Andrew. Good thing the muffin thief had her adorable back to the camera so we will never know who she is :) Keep on laughing
Love, Sue & Art

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025