Randoms
I have some random pictures from our past week on my phone that I wanted to keep. I haven't been so good with updating the blog but we are getting into a routine with school and work for me, plus Hap has been doing lots around the house on the outside.
On Sunday, Sam and I got away with one of my friends from Germany to explore the Holocaust Museum. I had been before but there is so much to read and take in, that it was overwhelming this time as well. There is no picture taking inside the actual museum but Sam enjoyed reading about some aspects of World War 2 and the Holocaust that were new to him. Since he has a strong interest in World War 2, this was a neat opportunity. I have to admit, it was really emotional listening to video testimonials in this place. The Jewish people have been through such tragedies. This is the view from the end of the museum, the only picture I took that day.

The twins have been wanting something different in their room and over the weekend they said they were done with their bunk beds. I worked all day sorting through toys and clothes, plus bringing up twin beds from storage. I am so thrilled with how it turned out and they were truly happy. Such a big kid bed for two big kids!
This sweet girl was being silly about wanting something.....
There her smile is and her sweet curly hair!

Helping daddy water the plants.
My view somedays!
We are having a late summer heat wave but I decided to pretend it was cooler fall weather and made a pumpkin smoothie for us to enjoy one evening.
Since we don't have central air, we moved the big three into the living room to sleep and turn the air on for them at night. Then the twins are in our bedroom with the air going to sleep. With temperatures hovering around 100 degrees during the day, we wouldn't sleep well without air. Tonight, we popped a big pan of popcorn and decided to turn the air on for movie night!
Furniture moved out of the way and mattresses brought in, this makes for better sleeping!







Comments
Love, Dad and Mom P.