1st Day of School

The twins finally had the opportunity to start school on September 15.  The school was doing a rolling start to help transition the Kindergarteners into school, which is a pretty good idea.  I can't believe these sweet twins are in Kindergarten.  They are in the same class together but will be in different groups so as to promote Arabic speaking!






Abigail has done really well transitioning to their new school but Abram still struggles a bit.  He is fine once he gets situated but the drop off can be sad for him.  I know they are going to have a great year (whatever the year looks like) and I'm thankful they have the same teacher all three of their big brothers had!

 

Comments

Anonymous said…
The best kindergartener's in all the Middle East!!! Love them so much. Love, Grandpa Mark and Grandma Betty
Anonymous said…
Ahhh they are so sweet. Kindergarten!! How did that happen :)
Love, Sue & Art

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025