50's Day
On Friday we hit the 50 day mark of lockdown and I was feeling creative, so I put together an easy 50's themed lunch for us to enjoy. I'm thankful that I had some construction paper and glue to do some table decor. The kids were laughing at the records under the plates and liked the Elvis signed guitar! Everyone enjoyed a coke treat for lunch, too.
We can't get beef very easily, so we made homemade corndogs and French fries for our diner lunch!
Andrew thought this corndog looked like Elvis' hair! haha.
We also had some milkshakes with whipped cream topping all while listening to some fun 50's music!
We went outside and had a fun game of limbo. Overall, Jacob is the winner. He was amazing!
Such a fun 50's day and we are still rocking out to the 50's music this week, too!
Comments
Very creative, Mom!