Zoo!


The kids and I took a quick morning at the zoo two weeks ago.  It was a fun way to spend the morning.



"Look, mom, my hat matches the bird!"


The kids mentioned that they have been taking pictures by these bears for years.  I am going to have to try and look back to see if I can find some yearly bear pictures.


The lories were hungry, and a tad aggressive, but it made for some fun feeding them.



It was a great way to spend a few hours running off energy and we stayed until we were rained on!  We received a zoo membership for Christmas this year so we are looking forward to many more trips to see the animals!

Comments

Anonymous said…
We are certain that the zoo animals enjoyed seeing you!
Love, Dad and Mom
Anonymous said…
Great pictures of the cutest five - Zoos are so much fun to run around in
Love,
Sue & Art

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025