We Made It
I just wanted to hop on and say that we made it back just fine to our home this week. Our kids are amazing travelers and everyone did so well, even getting some sleep, on our three flights!
We arrived back to our house just in time to see and hear the 2020 fireworks across the city from our front balcony. It's probably the only time I've let the kids stay up to ring in the New Year ;)
Since our arrival, we have been normalizing our sleep schedule (I think we are normalized!), unpacking and purging, and having some fun in the meantime. We took a unpacking/purging break to go to a local park for some outside play before the rain came. Abram was finally able to open his scooter he received for his birthday.
It's back to the old-fashioned cooking grind for me and Abigail is proving to be a good helper in the kitchen.
I'm happy to report that our house has been deep cleaned and purged of everything that needed to go and all 15 suitcases we brought back are unpacked. We are still getting settled but I'll be back to blogging very soon. In the meantime, I'll be loving my new jar from Eckert's and getting back into the swing of life here!







Comments
Love you all. Dad and Mom P.
Aunt Sally
Love - Sue & Art