Belle's Brunch
I had the joy of speaking at this years Belle's Brunch at Northside to about 225 ladies. I was really nervous but it was so fun to see so many faces of people that loved Hap and I during our time in Indianapolis. We were loved well at Northside and we cherish our years there. We are still encouraged and loved on from the fellowship there and pray that God would bless them in the years to come.
I didn't get many pictures as I was visiting with so many people but did manage a few. My mom and I did a culturally appropriate table for this year.
Sweet Becky and sweet Abigail. They were fast friends to say the least!
Table full of women that I love dearly.
Oh my goodness, these three were such great friends to us during our time at Northside. We served together, loved on kids together, and did life together. Amanda flew in from Texas and I cried when I saw her, so dear!
And, no surprise, Amanda and Abigail are both fancy and had matching coats. The funny thing is, when Abigail saw this picture later she said, "That lady said I could go live with her." I guess they can both be fancy together.
It was such a sweet morning and I'm forever grateful for the opportunity that I had to go, speak, and hug so many people that I love.






Comments