12/30

I'm a goal setter, list maker, and total planner.  I don't love when things aren't planned and I had a plan for today and have one for each day this week.  Things I need to work on and things that need to be finished up this week.  However, with an unexpected snow day and Hap still out of town, my plans went out the window.  However, today I'm thankful for the unexpected.  The opportunity to work on a school project with Jacob, the opportunity to play alphabet bingo with the twins, the opportunity to use three free tickets to Sky Zone, the opportunity to watch the kids play in the snow, the opportunity to to get out a new puzzle to work on this season, and the opportunity to enjoy nippy sunset run tonight.  It's good for me to remember that these kids are only little and home with me for a short amount of time and the other stuff truly can wait.











Comments

Anonymous said…
Taking the opportunity to enjoy a school snow day...the best!
Love, Dad and Mom
Anonymous said…
Love impromptu, unplanned, unexpected fun family times :) You rocked it
Love - Sue & Art

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025