Sickness and Grandma's Visit

After Christmas Day, I didn't take many pictures because we stayed inside were it was warm and took care of sick kids!

We did play games by the fire and the kids are very fond of Uno now!



We needed up taking the twins to the doctor on Wednesday.  Abram had bronchitis and an ear infection while Abigail had a throat infection.  They were sick!  The boys went to an indoor play area with my mom, went to the park with us, and one day went with Hap to ride bikes..... but I didn't get pictures of any of those things!

We also play Bean Boozled one evening.  I think I lost when I pulled out canned dog food.  I gagged and it was disgusting!

Abigail was a BIG fan of Grandma Betty!

Jacob received a bracelet making kit for Christmas and worked on making a bracelet one morning.

Despite the sickness and the inside time, we had a great visit with my mom.  She served our family well and loved on us all during her time.  Time goes quickly but it is treasured!



She left on New Years Eve and we await a new year!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Grandma Betty is surrounded by such happy faces. Great pictures with her and all the kiddies. LOVE the picture of Betty reading to Abigail. Hope the twins made a quick recovery. Elizabeth, canned dogfood YUCK :) Love, S&A
Anonymous said…
Loved all the pictures. Special times and glad all are better! Love, Mom J