Phone Dump
Some pictures from the month of November.
We watched two little ladies the last few days of October and into November. This was the van in the morning for drop off!
I'm amazed at how plants can thrive with everything being so rocky.
Hap and I had dental appointments. While Hap was in the dentist the twins and I played on the playground.
Then they walked to the dentist to meet Hap. They were so nice in the dentist office waiting.
New friend.
We finally got our Thanksgiving tree out the second week of the month. Jacob was excited!
Game night.
Hmmmm..... questionable drawing.
So proud of Sam's attitude this year in school. He is working hard and trying his best!
Sam love selfies!
I made myself a cup of hot tea, first of the season while Hap was out of town!
A friend sent me a picture of Andrew and his friend in the school library.
Abram needed some extra cuddles the other afternoon for nap time. I am so thankful I am the one who gets to cuddle this sweet boy. And those lashes are amazing.
A Sunday playing in the park.
Sam taught Abram to dab. I don't really get dabbing nor do I know if it's still a thing in the States but it is still a thing here.
On Friday while I was studying Andrew and Jacob delivered me some "mail".
Sweetest drawings!
Proudly displayed them on the wall downstairs.
These two are amazing and so much fun together. I have said it before and I will say it again, having twins is the BEST thing and they are the sweetest gift that I never knew I needed!
Running errands with the twins.
The weather certainly doesn't feel like fall and they are already putting out Christmas lights! It's a bit sad because I really love fall and I really love Thanksgiving. I did wear my boots the other afternoon, so at least that felt like fall!
And Jacob's tooth finally came out at church last night!! Exciting times and he will never look the same again.
And I don't know who wrote this note but what a sweet surprise to find on the floor this afternoon after the kids left with their dad. I love being their mom!
Amazing view.
The past week has been a bit stressful for my schooling!! I'm so thankful for Hap's support and the kids encouragement this week. I'm glad my paper is finished, turned in, and now I wait.
Happy weekend!


Comments
Dad and Mom P.
Love - S&A