Our Week
Just a few pictures from this past week. Hap was out of town until Tuesday morning and this week has flown by since then. Here we go...
Last weekend I worked on some sewing projects. I made a pillow for Abigail's bed with this fabric. I love it. I intend to make a cushion for the pew bench that is in their room but I haven't done that yet.
I also worked on Halloween costumes. Andrew got in on the action, too.
I just thought this was funny for some reason.
A sneak peak of Sam's costume and a selfie. The kid loves selfies!
The olive harvest will take place next week for us. We have a group coming into town and they will help complete this with us.
I will certainly miss this view from K & B's house. They left this week and we certainly had many fun memories from their balcony and apartment. They will be missed, even more than the view!
Kris gave me a new candle that I lite one night. I like to have candles around the house, makes things seem to cozy.
I was at the kids' school one day and the 1st grade is looking like fall!
Jacob is obsessed with all things panda and I found him a panda pencil this week. Doing homework with your favorite pencil makes everything better!
Sweetest twins playing so nicely together. Before nap, Abram will often try to get more time to play and he will say "but we play so nice."
Working hard!
Piggy tails melt my heart.
Today and tomorrow Hap and I are splitting up some time for work and study. We have a busy two weeks coming up with a team and then watching some friends' girls while they go on a trip together, so I am trying to get a bit ahead or at least not get behind in schooling!
It was a great week and we are looking forward to a great weekend, too!
Comments
Love to all,
S&A