Here, There, and Everywhere
We have been busy since the last time I blogged and I wanted to catch up and empty off my phone. My camera isn't working right, so these pictures aren't the greatest from my phone.
Abigail got ahold of my phone and took lots of selfies!
Daddy home from a day of work is greeted by the twins! It has gotten chilly in our house but nothing the fire can't warm up. This night Hap is having dinner by the fire.
Sweet girl
Over break I've made some homemade bread. It is so tasty and the boys love it.
We have also hung out in our PJs a few days.
Abigail is learning that having twins is hard work, especially when putting them down for a nap.
More selfies....
One afternoon the boys worked on putting a puzzle together during the twin's nap time.
Baby goes most places with us these days.
We had some visitors last Saturday. The boys made new friends and we had such a fun day.
Sam lined all the kids up in military order and had them marching around.
And we finally saw the tree!
And this guy made an appearance this year, again! Cracks me up every time. Our guests didn't know what to think about it. ha!
We stayed up way too late on New Year's Eve and actually saw the calendar switch from 2016 to 2017. Sunday was spent pretty lazy around here.
Abram's resolution is to eat more vegetables and to be potty trained this year..... he is working on one at a time ;)
Love playing with my Jacob.
And this kid has been introduced to "Full House". He thinks it is hilarious and I secretly love it!
We received a package in the mail and the babies enjoyed the crackers on the way home from the post office.
This Christmas we received lots of fun new games. It is called "Eye Spy It" and is fun for all ages.
One night I was going to exercise and the kids wanted in on the fun, so here we all are trying to exercise. I'm just thankful no one broke their toes with the dumbbells!
Hap has an office downstairs and we decided that for the year ahead I am in need of a desk space. So we did a little rearranging and moving of furniture and I spent all day yesterday and will spend most of today at my little space.
2017 is off and running!!

























Comments
Love, Dad and Mom
Love,
S&A