A Whole Hand!

Jacob turned 5 on August 22 and I can hardly believe it.  He is the most precious little five year old that I know.  He loves to play rough with his brothers but also enjoys cuddling still with mom and dad.  

He wanted a baseball party and I'm so thankful that involves an easy cake!!
He had to get up and go to school but not before opening a present first!


After school he opened up the rest of his presents, enjoyed a home cooked meal, and had ice cream with neighbour friends!











Such a fun day of celebrating our little, big guy who turned 5 years old!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
You are such a handsome boy Mr. Five-Year-Old! Your birthday looked to be the best. Love you so much!!!! Love, Grandpa Mark and Grandma Betty
Jennifer said…
What a cute 5 year old! ❤️
Heather P. said…
Wow, I still remember our family pictures when Jacob was 2 weeks old and Caleb was 5 weeks old....seems not that long ago....or does it! Glad you had a good 5th birthday, sweet Jacob :)

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025