Morning at the Zoo

Last week the kids and I went to the zoo for the morning while Hap stayed back to work.  It was a really fun time and the twins seemed to really enjoy the animals this visit.  The big boys were great helpers and the weather was perfect.  No one fell into the gorilla pit, so I call it a huge success!














Comments

Jennifer said…
Looks like fun! Great pictures. ❤️
Anonymous said…
Beautiful pictures of all the kids - FUN
Love,S&A
Dad and Mom said…
Glad your day was a success ;)
Thanks for the pictures.
Anonymous said…
Love the pictures and the sense of humor! I guess the mother of 5 two of which are twins MUST have a sense of humor! You're an outstanding MOMMY!
Orla
Anonymous said…
Glad a good time was had by all. Big brothers are great helpers. Love to all. Mom J
Heather P. said…
What a fun day! Yes, you are a super momma :). Love you all.

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025