Phone Photos

I take pictures on my phone during the week and forget to blog about those pictures.

On Wednesday I went with two friends to visit a mutual friend.  It was such a lovely time and she showed us their beehives that they use to gather the honey and sell for income.  I have never seen how bees work before and hearing her talk about it was fascinating.  They have 25 boxes of hives and get 60-70 kg of honey every couple months.  That's a lot of honey!
Her house is way out and the view is incredible.

Hap rigged up a new tire swing for the boys outside that they are enjoying.

The weather has been well above average for this time of year and we have taken full advantage of the outside play time before the rain moves in next week.

The babies LOVE to be outside.  Abram explores everywhere he can.

Lookin' cool Andrew!

Abigail does like being outside but crawled up to sit by her brother and couldn't figure out how to get herself out of that position.  It made her a tad mad :)

Yesterday I went to look at some handiwork in an area I had never traveled to.  It was incredible to hear how the ladies began making these products and seeing their beautiful work.





Have a great Friday everyone!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Fun days. The ladies do beautiful work. Raw, unproccessed honey is the best. Not for babies though. Thanks for the updates. Love to all. Mom and Dad J
Anonymous said…
Looks like a busy but good few days. The kids are really growing and changing. Love the pictures. Love, Dad and Mom
Anonymous said…
The twins are really getting big - And of course so adorable. Great pictures of all the kids. Love the crafts, I think I bought a lot of those on my travels.
Love to all,
S&A
Heather P. said…
Looks like a fun week. Now if only the rain rain will go away!
Gazagirl said…
Love all the pics… SO WISH I could be there with you to visit the ladies. Hope you got lots of pics to send on. I want one of everything, please ! :) And can you send some of that honey home with Cyn ? :D Love you each one!

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025