Indoor Play

After the boys arrived home from school and finished up their school work, the kids and I headed to the indoor play area nearby for some fun.  The babies had never been and it was probably last February since the boys went, so it was overdue.

The babies had a BLAST watching all the other kids, climbing on the soft steps and slide, and playing in the ball pit.  



I was so busy with the babies that I could not get any pictures of the big boys playing but trust me, they were rose cheeked and sweaty each time they came to check in with me.  The enjoyed some french fries and 2+ hours on running around.  They didn't act tired when we left but I was exhausted.  

I had turned the water heater on before going, so the babies have already been bathed and are asleep and the other boys are finishing up their baths and are ready to sit by the fire and watch a movie!  Fun evening and we will be going again in the near future.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Fun and cute, cute pictures. Everyone had a workout....including you.
Love, Dad and Mom
Anonymous said…
A year ago today I had the pleasure of taking the three older boys there when you and the twins picked Hap up from teaching. Memories made again. This time the twins enjoyed it too. Live to all. Grandma Jessica and PaPa.
Heather P. said…
What a fun place, we love it there too! Oh boy...and girl, the Jolliffs are taking over...that's a good thing!
Anonymous said…
Great evening family fun - Nice the twins could join in.
Love,
S&A

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025