Doctor Visit

Today our loves went to the doctor for their first check up.  They checked out perfectly and have gained a good amount of weight from when they left the hospital, which we're so glad about.  Abigail is back up to her birth weight of 5.3 lbs and Abram is also weighing 5.3 lbs.  The doctor wants to see them in about 2 weeks for another weight check, since they are still so tiny.

I've said it 100x already and I will say it again, we are so thankful for them and for their health!  While I was in serious shock at finding out we would be adding two to our family way back in May, I wouldn't have it any other way.  They are the perfect addition to our family!


Comments

Jennifer said…
So glad for a good report! And thankful too for their health! So precious. Hugs from Aunt Jen.
Anonymous said…
ASORABLE, SWEET, AND PRECIOUS are three words that come to mind. Good health report for the two new cuties.
Love,
S&A
Heather P. said…
Precious x 2:). Good job growing you two!
Grandpa and Grandma J said…
Good nurturing helps them grow. Physically, mentally and spiritually. You are both great parents. Beautiful family. Love to all, Mom and Dad J

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025