Blog Catch Up: Christmas Program
On Christmas day, the kids put on a stellar performance of the Nativity story. Everyone did such a great job and the directors deserve a BIG round of applause. I just have pictures today but hope to get the video up sometime in the near future.
Jacob was a little shepherd boy for part of the performance.
Sam was the angel Gabriel and announced the new to Joseph.
Joseph was played by Andrew who heard from the angel Gabriel in a dream!
The shepherds tended their sheep and saw a great host of angels.
The great host of angels :)
Cutest Mary and Joseph around!
And funny ones, too! I love this picture. I imagine it was pure joy when Mary delivered the Christ child!
For the last scene, Sam played the evil kind Herod. He had to wear a mustache ha!!
The wise men, played by Austin and Jacob.
After the play, the kids sang a precious song.
Seriously, cutest kids around!
And the babies had some great holders during the play. I don't know why some of my pictures are blurry, oh well!
Such a great evening with some great friends!
Comments
Love,
S&A