Out of Routine

I guess I have just gotten out of routine the blogging.  So I'm catching up from the week!
 
Andrew is riding the bus home after school, to reduce one more afternoon pick up, and is loving it.  He is the last one to get off but doesn't mind because he gets to see where all his friends are living and drop them off.  Look at his happy face when he got off the bus this week!!
The boy's planted a garden this year and they grew a watermelon.  While it doesn't look bit, it did actually taste ok... for the one bite ;)

Jacob went back to preschool on Monday and was happy, happy!  He loves going to school and has enjoyed his week being in a bigger class with new toys and some new friends.

And, I sorted through and got rid of toys this week.  These boys are not deprived in the toy department and so some organization and getting rid of was in order!  I should post an after picture because this picture is just crazy.


Comments

Courtney said…
Whoa!! What a toy room!! I always enjoy your boys sweet smiles! Love and miss you.
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the updates. You are busy and we appreciate all pictures and comments. Thanks, Mom and Dad J
Anonymous said…
Beautiful smiles on Andrew and Jacob - Here's to a great school year.
Love,
S&A

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025