Twin Talk

Today the twins are each the size of a sweet potato!  

I had a doctor's appointment at the beginning of the week and they are both measuring right for their gestational age.  It is amazing to see the changes in growth from the first ultrasound to this past ultrasound, especially since I get an ultrasound every time I see the doctor.  I didn't get a good picture of Baby B but did of sweet potato Baby A for our viewing pleasure!

And here are the two sweet potatoes in my belly at 18 weeks... time flies when you're growing twins!

Comments

Heather P. said…
Wow, he/she looks like a baby now! You look great, thanks for the pictures! XOXO
Anonymous said…
Adorable! (both you and the visible babe).
Jennifer said…
Looking good mama! Great pictures!
Dad and Mom said…
You DO look great! Love your "sweet potato x 2" belly. Love and Prayers.
Anonymous said…
I hope you feel as good as you look! You've always had a beautiful and contagious smile : ) Dena
Anonymous said…
Love those sweet potato babies and the rest of their family. You are glowing as always. Thanks for the pics. Love, Mom and Dad J
Julie Grimes said…
I have a four-year-old niece who I called a sweet potato after she was born. The nickname stuck, and I've always told her she was my little sweet potato. She told me just yesterday that she didn't want to be a potato anymore. She decided she'd be a snowflake from on own. She's a little obsessed with "Frozen" right now. Love following along with your and your family. Praying for you all!
Anonymous said…
Happy you and the two sweet potatoes are all doing great. Love to all -
S&A
Casie said…
Come on, babies! at least ONE of you could be a girl!!!
Kelly said…
Ok, PLEASE tell me you guys are going to find out the sex of the babies!!!!
Anonymous said…
You look beautiful!! -Amanda

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025