Twin Talk: 20 Weeks

(Over) halfway to meeting these twins and all I know is my belly is growing!
I'm feeling good and enjoying feeling the babies move about inside my belly.  They are active little people and I look forward to the day I can kiss those four little feet that I feel!

Happy 20 weeks!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Those four feet that you will be kissing may be calloused from all the kicking! You look good and those four feet will look great too. Can't wait! Love, Dad and Mom P.
Unknown said…
Elizabeth, you look beautiful!
Anonymous said…
Agreed - You look Beautiful Elizabeth. That's a lot of kicking feet. - explain to the twins they need to take turns kicking you :-))

Love to all,
S&A
Anonymous said…
Active, lete is good. Inside and out. One was always active,let alone two. Guess you are housing athletes. Love, Mom and Dad J
Courtney Vencel said…
You look amazing!! Can't wait to see those sweet faces!! Praying for you!

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025