One Hand Old

Andrew has been waiting for his birthday to roll around and today was the day!  He is now an entire hand old and is the most precious five year old boy that I know! 

He is full of life and energy.  He is always trying to make us laugh, even if it gets him in trouble at times!!  He is also very sensitive to other people and how they feel.  He is perceptive of feelings and wants to help make it right.  He loves all things firefighter and wants to be one when he grows up.  It doesn't matter what toy he is playing with, it somehow becomes associated with putting fires out or firemen or something!

He requested a fireman cake and decor.
This morning he ate on the "You are Special Today" plate and opened up his many cards and gifts.


He received a small pair of firefighters and was thrilled.  He shared so nicely with his brothers.



Classic Andrew face!  He was excited about the man and four wheeler he saw at the store.


This evening we went to meet some friends at a local bowling place to eat and bowl.  The boys were so excited all day and unfortunately it was a bust!  The place was really busy and the service was super slow.  We left without bowling but said we would go back in the afternoon when they were less busy!

This boy and his dog!  They are buddies.


Days like today, I long to go to Michael's and buy a cake pan in the shape of a firetruck.  But instead, I made a fire hat.  He was so thrilled!



My absolute favorite picture of the day.  This picture absolutely is Andrew!!



We love this active five year old more than he will ever realize!  I don't know what I would do without my sweet, sweet Andrew and can't imagine life without him!

We love you Andrew Jolliff!!

(I'm having internet problems, I will try to repost some of the pictures that aren't uploading right tomorrow!  I gotta get to bed tonight!)

Comments

Anonymous said…
We love that precious boy!!! Happy, happy birthday Andrew! You are super special.
Love, Grandpa and Grandma P.
Jennifer said…
Andrew is precious indeed! Happy Birthday big 5 year old! We love you! Awesome job on the cake to Mommy!
Anonymous said…
Sweet, darling and precious Andrew - Happy 5th Birthday.
Love,
S&A
Love the cake Mom
Heather P. said…
Happy, happy birthday Andrew! Glad your day was special like you!
Anonymous said…
ANDREW you are SPECIAL. We love you all and know today was a wonderful day for you all.HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU................. Love,Grsndma and Grandpa J
Anonymous said…
Great job on the cake! Dena

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025