Children's Museum

Looking through pictures I realized that I never posted about the boy's trip to the Children's Museum with my dad while Hap and I were at a meeting in Jordan.  The boys spent the morning playing and enjoying themselves.  They didn't want to see me come and pick them up to leave!!

Quick picture from McDonald's on our trip!  Eating at McDonald's is a treat for the boys and it had a play area!

Onto the museum...











They are going to open up an auto-mechanic shop one of these days!! :)



Comments

Anonymous said…
JOLLIFF BROS. Good name for a business. Looks like they had a great time. Love, Grandma and Papa J
Heather P. said…
Yes, agreed. That's a catchy name. Fun day, I bet it brought back nice memories of the Children's museum for Grandpa Mark :).
Anonymous said…
Always loved Children's a Museums - when you see the faces of the JOLLIFF BROS the reason is pretty apparent. Keep on having fun.
Love!
S&A
Jennifer said…
Looks like an awesome place to explore and play!

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025