Somethin' Fun!

On Monday, Jacob began to say that he wanted to do "somethin' fun"!  Since they are off school all week, we have been dividing our time up and yesterday morning I went to the park with the boys to enjoy.  The weather was really comfortable and they were practically the only kids at the park for a while. 



We brought some construction equipment for the kids to play with.



Merry-go-rounds make me nervous ever since grade school when we went to the Salem City Park and a girl in my class got caught underneath one and broke a bone.  I try not to have a nervous fit when the kids get on them!

But then they sit like this...

or stand up...

or do this!

I love to see the boys playing together.  It is so much fun!

I forgot our soccer ball, so we kicked around an empty bottle!




Jacob was so hilarious!  I told him to look at his shadow and he kept turning around because he couldn't find it!


Then he found it!  This kid is awesome.

The boys played for about two hours and I was able to study for some of the time!  It was just a little "somethin' fun!"

Comments

Anonymous said…
Fun, fun, fun. Nothing like a day of just good ole' fun.
Love, Dad and Mom
Jennifer said…
Loved all your photos. The boys are sure handsome and looked great in their matching shirts on Easter!
Anonymous said…
Great for all to enjoy the beautiful weather! Love, Grandma and Grandpa J
Anonymous said…
Looks like fun was had by all! Wish you were here now to have fun with your mom and myself. Take care.

Suzanne
Heather P. said…
That merry go round looks like somethin fun!
Anonymous said…
Sure looks like Jacob found lots of fun things to do. Great pictures.
Love,
S&A

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025