All Things Random

So this is a camera dump!  Lots of random pictures that I want to share and remember!  Here goes...

I went to a GREAT cultural dancing night.  The dabka, or traditional dancing, is amazing.  I regret that I didn't take my camera with me because these kids are talented!

Just Andrew being Andrew!

Jacob has been sick the last couple days but has been fever free for about 24 hours, so that is good.

We installed a water purifier and it is nice.  I feel like I drink more water since it is so easy and accessible.

Spring bunnies are out and have been for a few weeks.

I also hung an egg banner.  This window gets so much sun in the afternoon and I love how it warms the kitchen up.

Sam is working hard in school.  He came home with a B+ in his Arabic dictation.  He felt very proud of himself.

The boys had an indoor pretend picnic.


Andrew and Jacob also had their hair cut last week.  They love getting their hair cut because the man spikes it up.  They were looking cool when they came to pick me up from teaching.


Sorry this is sideways.

Last Friday we saw a large herd of sheep "mowing" the soccer field.


Also last week Andrew brought a lizard inside.  I was going to take his picture and then he said he was going to eat it.  I did NOT give him this idea.  Andrew is crazy!

We also added onto our house and built a tree house.  I use "we" loosely as Hap did it.  They boys have enjoyed playing with some kids.

Oh, and the dog is still hanging around.

The boys received new aprons in the mail today and tried them on.

The boys are ready for the beach and tried on their goggles from last year out to make sure they will still keep the water out.  They are good to go!

Random but good :)

Comments

Dad and Mom said…
We looooove random. Thaaaaanks.
Anonymous said…
Lots of memories!Thanks for sharing! Love to all, Mom and Dad J
Anonymous said…
Random is great - lots of wonderful pictures (as usual). Thanks for sharing your beautiful family with us - we love it
Love,
S&A
Heather P. said…
Happiness:). Thanks for this post.
Denice said…
Always love seeing your pictures!