362/365

So I wanted to post the remaining pictures from Christmas day.

Here are a few more from the play production :)

Sam's turn at being the angel and Andrew's turn at being Joseph.  Andrew is such an amazing actor with his snoring skills :)

 Then the kids sang a sweet rendition of "Do you hear what I hear?"

"Said the little lamb to the mighty king, do you hear what I hear?"


"Said the king to the people everywhere."

That night the boys opened up their stockings to find some gum, candy, a toothbrush (thankfully!), and a little race car.  I didn't get a picture of Caleb opening his up but he received a little spiderman figurine that he loves!



We certainly had a Merry Christmas! :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
The Christmas play looked very, very sweet. The actors and actresses all deserve Oscar nominations! And after the candy and gum stocking gifts, always good to follow with a toothbrush gift! Love, Dad and Mom
Anonymous said…
Merry Christmas to all. Looks like a wonderful day was had by all. As always, great pictures - loved the play. Cutest actors we've ever seen.
Love,
S&A
Anonymous said…
Hope you have good footage of the actors so it can be seen over and over and over. Love, Mom and Dad J
Anonymous said…
Hope you have good footage of the actors so it can be seen over and over and over. Love, Mom and Dad J

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025