361/365
Well, it happened. I didn't get to blog yesterday for day 360/365. I tried until past midnight and when my internet shut off after uploading the following pictures, I went to bed realizing the world wasn't going to stop :) And so, I pick up today 361/365!!
Actually, these pictures are from Christmas morning. The boys were so excited to open their presents but waited patiently while we all enjoyed cinnamon rolls and egg casserole.
Sam and Uncle Nathan are good buddies and it is fun to see them together.
Andrew was a serious gift opener or maybe he is saving the wrapping paper for next year?
Caleb opened opened up a tractor to enjoy.
All of our boys received new worker men to play with!
The boys also received new cool t-shirts from the science museum that Caleb and Benjamin like to visit.
Uncle Nathan helped Jacob open up a present.
After we opened up presents and rested a bit, our friends came over around 12:30 to enjoy food, fellowship, and the guys played a game of basketball while the ladies enjoyed a board game.
The boys "aunt" here has been working on a Christmas program with the kids and they did so amazing. I will work on uploading a video but I am having trouble. Jacob was one of the shepherds and he took his role seriously.
Here is the cast of characters :) Eliana was Mary, Sam was Joseph, Andrew was the angel, and Karis and Jacob were the shepherds.
Mary and Joseph had a long trip from Nazareth to Bethlehem.
They did the play twice so both boys could be Joseph. Mary is having the baby here and Joseph is so attentive.
The angel announcing the birth of Jesus to the shepherds.
These are out of order but here is the angel announcing to Mary she was going to have a baby.
And you will have to wait to see the rest of the pictures until we get faster internet again! I have plenty of more pictures to post from their program. It was so cute!!
Ok, lets hope the internet gets to working soon :)
Comments
Thank you for creating, directing and sharing :)