334/365
Since I'm still catching up from when my computer is down, I'm playing a little catch up.
We did lots of crafts while Hap was out of town. One craft the boys made were little wooden boxes that they painted. Andrew picked them out and then the boys picked the colors that they wanted to paint them. They love painting and LOVED creating their masterpieces.
Another night, we turned the heater on full blast, spread a blanket on the floor, and I helped the boys sew an ornament. Sam has been wanting to sew and all the boys got in on the act. They picked their beads, which ornament they wanted, and then sewed the beads on. I finished them off by sewing a back on them.
Andrew was first and he picked the Christmas tree. I was so proud of him because he was so careful and so serious about doing a good job.
Sam was next and he wanted a star. He, too, was serious and enjoyed himself tremendously.
Of course, little Jacob can't be left out! He picked his beads out and then carefully placed them on the needle that I was holding. He would then pick the spot for the needle to go.
He loves being a big boy like his brothers!
The finished products. Jacob made the ornament, Andrew made the Christmas tree, and Sam made the star. Their homemade ornaments are already on our Christmas tree and they are lovely!!!
Comments