321/365

Ok last room in the house tour.  It is our sun room and our main entrance into the house.  I love this little room!  I think we will use it a lot in the summer but also think that it will be warm in the winter because of the sun coming in on that side of the house.  All we have out there right now is our old table and a bench from some friends.  Anyway, here is a little peak.
And I thought I would show you our back yard.  The buildings behind us our apartment buildings or multiple family homes.  We do have a fence around the property that you can't really see.  It doesn't keep the neighbor kids out, they just crawl right through the hole in the fence ;)

We are blessed to be able to live in this home and are very thankful for the opportunity!

Comments

Anonymous said…
A yard for the boys, they will have a blast in it. Nice home tour. Thanks Love, Dad and Mom
Anonymous said…
Home is where the heart is - You are home.
Love,
S&A

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025