304/365

Tonight we had a costume party at the house of our friends.

Andrew was a basketball player!
Sam was a soccer player!
Jacob was the referee!


Hap sported his Salem Wildcat shirt and was an athletic trainer.  I was a junior with an ankle injury but I don't have any pictures to prove it! ;)

This pictures melts me...

Andrew and his friend, the princess ballerina.  So cute!

These two crack me up together and love to play with each other (most of the time- just like 2 year olds do!)

The cat, the soccer player, the basketball player, the ballerina princess, and the referee had a fun night

and so did the rest of us!!

I can't go through a single Halloween without thinking of Miss Larimer and her singing every year "H-A- double L- O- W- double E- N spells Halloween!"  If you know the song, you are singing it in your head and I have been all day long :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Don't you mean the love struck junior with a bum ankle! Very cute....looks like a fun Halloween.

Suzanne
Unknown said…
Looks like a great day with your family and friends. Those boys are just too cute!
Anonymous said…
Love seeing those 5 blondes having such a good time together. How is the move developing? I heard you changed the bedroom paint color. Every woman is allowed at least one color change when painting a house! :-) Love you!
Anonymous said…
I missed the Halloween pictures earlier -so cute.
Love,
S&A
Anonymous said…
Oh my goodness...these costumes are the best. I just love that picture of all your boys! -amanda

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025