292/365

Today after our meeting the kids put on a little program that they had been working on with the Northside group.  I wish I would have recorded it because they did great.  The kids told the stories from the week, sang a song, and recited their Bible verse for the week.  They kids had a fantastic time.

We then all loaded up in a car and went to do some local sight seeing.  We didn't have near enough time to see everything but what we did see what beautiful.  The clouds were amazing.  I took a bunch of pictures that I will share later but just two for tonight due to slow internet!


Comments

Anonymous said…
What a sky, what a sky! Will look forward to more pictures later. Love, Dad and Mom
Anonymous said…
Gifts from God, more ways than one! Thanks for sharing! Love, Mom and Dad J
Heather P. said…
Wow, awesome pictures!!!

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025