273/365

What do you do when the electricity goes off for a long period of time and it is dark outside?  Take pictures on your computer of course... enjoy :)








Though if it goes out again tonight, the Jolliff clan is going to bed early!! :)

Comments

Heather P. said…
Oh my....still cracking up!
Anonymous said…
Could one these possibly go on this years Christmas card? Wouldn't that be an attention grabber. Gotta love a black out!!! Love, Dad and Mom
Anonymous said…
Hope the electricity comes back on soon. Creative entertainement. Aunt Margaret once said when someone was making faces what if their face froze in that mode and they looked like that all the time? I can't help but think of her when I see funny faces! Love to all. Mom J
Anonymous said…
Love the computer pictures. I agree - I see a Christmas card in the making. Fun Times.
Love,
S&A

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025