262/365

Yesterday I had the joy of returning to a school to help with the handicapped children.  It is a new location this year and it is in the OLD part of this country.  I hope to take more pictures but time didn't allow yesterday.
The activities went REALLY well yesterday with only 10 kids present.  The kids were very attentive and did their very best to complete all the work.  I think it was a good start to the school year and look forward to returning in the future.


Comments

Anonymous said…
It is great that you take your time to go and minister to these children and their leaders. All your planning for the activities looks to be have been worthwhile. Love, Dad and Mom
Anonymous said…
Quite the teacher. Like the visuals.
Heather P. said…
I bet you lit up their day!
Anonymous said…
Good thing you have helpers at home that try this out before you go. Good way to interact and spread the word through actions. Love, Mom J

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025