211/365

I wanted to post some pictures of Andrew's birthday yesterday.  He woke up and enjoyed some birthday sprinkle pancakes... he ate four to be exact!

He still looks like a pretty sleepy 4 year old!

We sang him Happy Birthday and he blew out all his candles.  Afterwards he said "wow, that was hard!"

Yesterday was Andrew's last day of school.  We have been so blessed with his teachers and I was a little sad to say goodbye.  Andrew, well, not so much.  He is ready to go to school with Sam next year. In the afternoon, he opened up his gift from his brothers.

Jacob wanted to get into the action and Sam could hardly keep a secret.

We were going to enjoy ice cream at a local shop but because of Ramadan it is closed in the evening until after late evening prayers.  So instead the boys enjoyed some ice cream from our shop across the street and ate on the back balcony.  Jacob is photo bombing in this picture.


I can hardly believe that sweet Andrew man is a 4 year old!  It seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital.

Our friend's came over and gave Andrew presents later in the evening.  We didn't have anything planned but they all stopped by at one time or another last evening.  It was so sweet of them and we are blessed they love our Andrew.  One person made him a "campfire" that the boys have enjoyed all day today.

Andrew had a wonderful birthday and is looking forward to the things being 4 brings!

Here is Andrew's answers from his birthday interview.  I want to keep this up because I know his voice and of course his answers are going to change so much in the years ahead.  He gets a little goofy which is no surprise for him!

It's long but cute and don't mind me, the computer went blank in the middle of it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Andrew had a big day on his day. Happy Birthday and enjoy being a big four year old. Love, Grandpa and Grandma P.
Anonymous said…
Can't think of a better way to start a birthday morning than with Birthday Sprinkle Pancakes. Happy Birthday 4-year old Andrew.
Love,
S&A
Anonymous said…
My favorite was "what's your favorite song" and he just belts out into song!!! Great interviewing skills. I think I have another video with you interviewing in it?! :) Happy Birthday Andrew!!!!

Love, Jennifer
Grandma and Grandpa J said…
Never too long a video for Grandma and Grandpa J. MORE! MORE! Good job.Each year will make a big difference. Thanks for all you do! We love you all!
Heather P. said…
Chocolate milk...forever! how cute, glad you had a good birthday Andrew :).
Anonymous said…
Great video! I especially enjoyed his songs and his face when he said "what?" Beth
Anonymous said…
Andrew has the sweetest smile!! Happy Birthday Andrew! I love Jacob's photo bomb. hehe -Amanda
Butch & Susan said…
Love your posts & enjoy watching your boys grow up!! Miss you all!!

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025