146/365
Well, today is the day that we have been dreading looking forward to for the last fourteen months since we began language study. We will be taking our first language evaluation. Our understanding is that it is basically a 15 minute oral examination/conversation with a teacher. We will receive our results in a few weeks, don't expect me to post them on this blog :)
We have been studying hard and trying to apply ourselves with each opportunity we are given, whether in community time, study or class time. We have been so grateful to the Father for sustaining us throughout the year of full time study.
I am thankful for the time that our tutors have poured into our lives. At times, I have cried during class, laughed at many mistakes, and have been tired of studying. But our tutors have been so encouraging and such great motivators to continue pushing hard. I will forever be thankful!
As we look towards the test today, we are asking that it be an adequate reflection of our progress in the language and an encouragement as we look ahead and make decisions regarding how to continue our studying.
Thank you for thinking of us today!
We have been studying hard and trying to apply ourselves with each opportunity we are given, whether in community time, study or class time. We have been so grateful to the Father for sustaining us throughout the year of full time study.
I am thankful for the time that our tutors have poured into our lives. At times, I have cried during class, laughed at many mistakes, and have been tired of studying. But our tutors have been so encouraging and such great motivators to continue pushing hard. I will forever be thankful!
As we look towards the test today, we are asking that it be an adequate reflection of our progress in the language and an encouragement as we look ahead and make decisions regarding how to continue our studying.
Thank you for thinking of us today!
Comments
Love,
S&A